Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(04-01-2024, 01:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I take this stuff way too seriously in terms of the attention I give, so I'd like to think I'm competitive. This week though was ugly! It appears as if I didn't even try to field a squad.  Hilarious

You have to remember that Fantasy Football is a 40 yard dash and Fantasy Baseball is a 2 mile run.  A longer season and instead of a player having 1 game a week, a player might have 6 or 7 games in a week.  A starting pitcher might start twice in the same week.  You did well in Baseball last year, you know this.  From March to September and then Play-Offs.  The Reds pitcher who wrote the book, ' The Long Season ', yes, it's a very long season.  We will be back in Fantasy Football with the Baseball League in tough Play-Off Games in September.

I put up points, but lost to tough Dune Dogs. It was an odd Week One with some teams getting points off Dodgers and Giants in Korea series, and most just having Thursday to Sunday week. This also will even out over the season as those Dodger and Giant players can only play 162 games. It was not a normal Monday to Sunday week, as most of season will be. All-Star Game causes a strange match-up also.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 04-04-2024, 04:25 PM