Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby !
(04-04-2024, 01:52 PM)depthchart Wrote: The Tackle Class does look exciting and the Bengals could go that direction while also seeing the WR Class as deep enough to focus

on a Tyler Boyd WR #3 replacement in this Draft say later in rounds 2 or 3. I think a player like Xavier Leggette would be a good 

Tyler Boyd replacement who would also have a chance to be a 2025 TEE replacement with his 4.39 speed.

There could also be other Tyler Boyd replacement options later.

This could open up a 1st round OT pick.

I think that Alt, Fuaga, Fashanu & Latham could all be drafted before pick #18.

If you also thought that was likely -  What would you do ?  (take Mims ?  maybe Trade down for Guyton ?  maybe Trade up for one of those 4 ?

IMO, there's a lot more depth in the 2nd for WR than T.  I don't think you'll get a Higgins replacement in the 2nd, but there are a lot of guys who project well into the slot WR role, like McConkey, Pearsall, Polk, Wilson, and Corley. The only guy I like that fits the mold as a Tee replacement outside of the Top 4(Harrison, Nabers, Odunze, Thomas) is Johnny Wilson in the 3rd-4th.  

This is a crazy top heavy draft class and it really plummets off after the Top 100 prospects.  That's a reason why getting that 3rd round comp pick was so big.

Personally, I would no issue drafting Guyton at 18.  The early T class is so good that most of them would be Top 10 picks in another class.  Suamataia would also probably be worth 18 in a normal class.  Wouldn't go Morgan or Paul that high, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby ! - Whatever - 04-04-2024, 05:53 PM