Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-04-2024, 01:10 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: I am not necessarily the biggest fan of the Franchise Tag, but a good thing about it is that Tee has one year to prove to the world that he's worth as much as he thinks he is. So it may not be an ideal situation for the Bengals but they are for sure going to get 100 percent effort from him every play, every game. So hopefully it will work out for all sides. 

I like this perspective. Tee had some key drops throughout the season. He seemed separated from the task at hand. And, even though that catch on the 1yd line while stretching his arm across the pylon before going out of bounds was spectacular, it doesn't erase his performance up until then. Also, I wonder how much the Hamlin situation played on him. Could that have caused his distraction? If so, I get it. It may have taken him a while to get his head back into the game. We know it affected him greatly because he became very close to the family during the recovery.

I would say I hope he makes me eat my words but he can't because I'm speaking about what he done lately. Not what he's capable of doing tomorrow. I hope he slays the league next year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer, - HarleyDog - 04-04-2024, 06:57 PM