Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49
(04-04-2024, 09:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they need big help at both DE and DT.   you can never have enough edge rushers

Agree with that Frank. If Dallas Turner or Latu somehow fell to us it would honestly be too good to pass up, we would be set at Edge.

The DT's that might fall both can rush the passer and stop the run in Newton and Murphy. We could cut BJ Hill to free up dough if we 
got one of these guys and I really like BJ.

(04-05-2024, 08:50 AM)Synric Wrote: What's fun about Amarius Mims is if you disregard the playing time and look at everything else he is the best overall fit at OT for the Bengals with his position (RT over Left), tape, measureables, where his upside is, pedigree (5 star national top 10 recruit), winning program... lol

True. Scary because of the lack of playing time, but you cannot deny the fit and the fact that we got Trent Brown to mentor...

(04-05-2024, 12:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea I know, but the lack of experience is what scares me.
If the Bengals feel like that's not a problem and like what he has to offer, I'll hope for the best, obviously.

Same, was really weary of Mims early on, not so much now and will support him if he is the pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-05-2024, 02:19 PM