Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-05-2024, 05:03 PM)Dill Wrote: No, Sunset. 

I don't think "the Democrats" as a party have a disdain for Constitution law, or the Constitution. They are, at the moment, part of our front-line protection of it.

They are not the side which stormed the Capitol or submitted false electoral votes to overturn an election, now a party of millions solidly behind the leader who did that. A autocrat now threatening the families and lives of those holding him accountable to rule of law.

So your question just puzzles me. What are the Dems doing "likewise"? What are you counting as examples of "disdain."

Disdain which rises to the level of a threat to democracy?  I don't get it.

The last person in justifying bothsidesism to me on this topic was conflating rule of law with law and order, and pushing the latter:
the kind of argument used to justify autocracy--a strong leader needed to restore the latter.

In order to "save" democracy, you are trying hard to strip Trump of his assets and send him to Jail. 
Isn't that like how some of those other types did to their Political Rivals? 

And that's just getting warmed up. I have to jet out for a while, but i'll circle back around after you've digested that and find an excuse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 04-05-2024, 05:37 PM