Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-05-2024, 10:23 PM)Dill Wrote: Yes, I do act like states didn't use covid as an excuse to manipulate election policy.

I also act like Trump attempted to use the DOJ and GOP operatives to overturn the election.

But I'm understanding a bit more of your responses now. You believe Trump--"Dems stole the election."  

If I thought they did, I'd think Dems as great or greater a threat to democracy as Trump, just as you do. But absent evidence I don't believe that.

My rhetoric says there is plenty of evidence Trump tried to steal an election, evidence that has not been refuted, so Trump should be held accountable.

I don't see how THAT says "we stole an election and you can't prove that we did."  

Of course you don't see it that way, why would you? I mean I'm the one here telling you that you are so blinded by partisan enamor to the point where you wouldn't believe it if the evidence was presented to you. It's all good though, I still love you as a fellow human, you just need to take your leftist blinders off for a moment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - SunsetBengal - 04-05-2024, 10:32 PM