Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-04-2024, 12:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: What people like you don't get though is it is not jealousy.

First off, we are misusing the term jealousy here when I think we're really talking about envy, but this got me to thinking of whom I'd actually be envious.  I'd have to go with Fred Rogers, because he lived a great life and was loved by his family, friends, and virtually everyone on the planet who never even met him...that's more admiration than envy, but you get the idea.  At times I wonder if Mr. Rodgers was so beloved and wholesome that he'd be immune to our society's zeal to label damn near everyone a pedophile if he were still alive today.

The other person would be the other guy from WHAM.  I don't like WHAM, but that other guy had pretty much no talent and knew it and he rode the wave and played the game and then got out and had his fortunes set by the time he was like 25.  He didn't do drugs or blow his money and he married a woman who I assume was the least talented member of Bananarama and they just live a nice easy life.

(04-05-2024, 10:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Holy Cow. Another left-leaning organization writes an article. Who would have thunk?

Yahoo stock is at $114.67 per share...u jelly bro?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Nately120 - 04-05-2024, 10:56 PM