Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reason Tyler Boyd isn’t a Steeler yet.
(04-05-2024, 01:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Even if Bowers is there?

tbh i don't even care. Why bother? Between the Bengals, Reds, Bearcats and Wildcats, this area is a shit show for sports "entertainment". No matter what any of them do, they'll end up ***** it up in the end. Have a ***** annoying day at work just to come home and watch the Reds **** up all night and lose. Then watch NC State lose in their final 4 game and now after not really paying attention until recently, i watch the Iowa game and of course they're shitting the bed. I ***** absolutely hate teams that win all the time. Oh, look. It's the UConn women in the final 4 again. It must be nice being a fan in an area where the teams do nothing but win all the damn time. Could you imagine living in the New England area the last 20 years or so. Or around the bay area? All those damn teams do nothing but win and i get to do nothing but watch shit year after year. I've got no more patience for the bullshit that goes on with the teams around here or the teams i try to root for because they do nothing but lose. 

Zack Edey can suck a dick because he does nothing but stand under the basket because he's twice as big as anyone else, but how much do you wanna bet when they meet Uconn in the finals, Uconn wins AGAIN. I'm about done with sports entirely because it's nothing but frustrating bullshit all the time. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reason Tyler Boyd isn’t a Steeler yet. - rfaulk34 - 04-05-2024, 11:36 PM