Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Additional rate hike could be needed if inflation stays high
(04-05-2024, 10:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Then perhaps they should devise a method of determining what damages the economy more, average citizens being able to purchase necessary things like automobiles and homes, or corporations being able to borrow billions to further expand their growth. Then, once they make that determination, devise a way to only impact the "big borrowers" rather than punishing the common families attempting to survive.

We talk about it. Corporations paying their fair share. But a certain political party is totally against it and does everything in their power to stop it. IMO it is necessary to offset the wealth disparity in this country before they price the low and middle class out of everything. People living paycheck to paycheck vs fat bank account just compounding and making money for having money.

Hint: it’s the party whose leader just got his bond posted by a guy who built a fortune as a used car salesman (the most noble, honest, and honorable profession imaginable) who did subprime loans.

Disclaimer: at one time I was a car salesman. Total Scumbags… and the subprime lending scheme… That was one of the main reasons I was glad to move on. Absolutely robbing the people who need help more than anyone. Dirtiest business I’ve ever been a part of and it was 100% legit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional rate hike could be needed if inflation stays high - NATI BENGALS - 04-06-2024, 12:32 AM