Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-07-2024, 07:35 AM)Dill Wrote: Ahahahaha   still no links.   Apparently that is a point that can't be proven at all.

Who was arrested by "the modern left" in the US, Canada, the UK or Australia for just having an "opinion"?

It matters whether it actually happened. (Sunset, you following this circle, me yet again calling for evidence.)

Sorry, I gave you far too much credit for having some intelligence or actually following the news.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jailed+for+offensive+speech&oq=jailed+for+offensive+speech&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIICAEQABgWGB4yCggCEAAYgAQYogQyCggDEAAYgAQYogTSAQk5MDE3ajBqMTWoAgiwAgE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A simple google search immediately yields results.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/uk-man-jailed-over-facebook-status-raises-questions-over-free-speech/

https://freespeechunion.org/free-speech-concerns-raised-after-man-jailed-for-two-years-for-running-far-right-stickers-library/

Ahahahahahaa, yeah it's not funny.  So you're both insanely uninformed and anti-free speech.  

Quote:Yes, I think we have to account for "the modern right" if we are going to make link-free claims
that "the modern left" is currently the greatest threat to Western Civilization and "freedom." 

Yeah, I didn't think links were needed for actions that are commonly and widely known.  Now that you have them I'm sure you'll find some inane way to nitpick and dodge the actual point, as you always do.

Quote:I've never asked the Mods to delete a thread because I didn't like some poster's opinion.
Nor have I argued that analogies to authoritarian or theocratic regimes should be disallowed.
I've never ordered anyone off a thread for expressing his opinion. 

So how did YOU, the poster most intolerant of free speech in this forum, 
suddenly become the forum champion of free speech and "Western values"?  Perhaps "in your head"?

Yeah, I find Nazi comparisons to be unnecessarily inflammatory, you don't.  Yet you have a problem with labeling ISIS as animals or Hamas as dogs.  You also don't use the word terrorist because you dislike it.  What an extremely odd set of values you have.  Yet if one looks close enough they are consistent in a very particular way.

Quote:Nothing is going to "sink in" until your start repeating it with evidence. 
Why don't you see evidence-based argument as a "western value?

Oh, I have a feeling it won't with evidence either.  Prove me wrong.  (protip, you won't.)

Quote:LOL somebody's back to disputing the the historical record.
How does flailing off topic help your argument?

And yes, the Israelis are "replacing people" in the occupied territories.  

Why is that not "antithetical to Western values"? 

Yes, Dill double down on the Jews are replacing people.  Like I said, very interesting rhetorical company you're keeping.  Please do keep posting, this has all been very enlightening.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-07-2024, 11:29 AM