Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Additional rate hike could be needed if inflation stays high
(04-07-2024, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no I can't as I never mentioned Trump in any of my responses until HE said I was "blaming Trump".

It was a "Dino posted!!11!!!1!! Must be about Trump!!11!!11!!" knee-jerk response to defend him.  Simple.

And *I'M* the one tying myself into mental knots?  When YOU guys keep trying to find a way to say I said, implied INFERRED something?

Just go back to talking about interest rates instead.  For the good of the board.  Mellow

A simple solution would have been to state you were not implying Trump had anything to do with it.  Instead you responded by pointing out that Trump wanted them even lower than what you were already complaining about.  Even in this post you keep labeling him a Trump defender.  Seems to me like you're the one keeping the Trump topic alive and well in this thread.

I've already stated my opinion on this topic, but in accordance with your wishes I will state that I got a sweet 3.2% rate for my mortgage.  Behold ye common folk, my mighty interest rate.  Behold and despair!

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional rate hike could be needed if inflation stays high - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-07-2024, 01:37 PM