Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-07-2024, 05:53 PM)Dill Wrote: I suppose citizens are a protected class. 

That may not stop employers from discriminating, without some extra legal guidance.

I don't if this law will enforce human rights in the way you suggest. 

Which part of the law poses the greatest danger, in your view, which lines? 

I have a daughter and I'm not upset; you don't and you are? 

If they are a protected class, then there is already laws that protect them from being discriminated against. So why all of the extra laws? 
I thought everyone just wants to be treated as an equal rather than special. 

To the second part, that's a very Liberal way of trying to negate my 1A rights just because i don't agree with yours. That would be akin to me telling you that since you aren't running for POTUS or related to one that is, you know skin in the game?? that your opinion doesn't matter. We have different views, but i don't run around calling you mentally challenged (I hope that's the proper pronoun these days, if not i guess i'll get a ticket for it?), i listen to your side and ask questions to try to see why you think the way you do and in order to refute it. 

Anyways, this is exactly what i am talking about, where special rights comes into play, one protected group's rights are now more important than another protected groups rights, how can this be done in a way that's fair to all and respectful? 
In my eyes, this causes division and extra animosity between these groups and those that side with one or the other. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 04-07-2024, 07:58 PM