Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Direction MDD Simulation
(04-07-2024, 06:35 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I would be against this because of all the recent draft capital they have used on DBs.  
They have used early picks on DBs over the past couple of drafts so I don’t see how you could use another one this year.

2023 - 2nd and 3rd round DBs (and a 7th who looked good before his injury)
2022 - 1st and 2nd round DBs

Time to invest these valuable picks in another area - they should have plenty of young talent to work with in the defensive backfield. Would rather see them sign a veteran to back up the starters than use another early pick on a DB.

I get what you are saying but safeties and corners are different animals even when you label them as DBs. No matter how you slice it they are dangerously thin at CB and quality depth in a pass happy league. So taking draft capital out of the equation, you are telling me that you are comfortable with the CB depth that this team has? You are comfortable that if CBT, Turner, or Hilton go down with a significant injury that they depth that they currently have can pick up the slack? You obviously have far more confidence in Jalen Davis and Allan George than I do. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-06-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-06-2024, 09:38 PM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-08-2024, 02:26 PM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-14-2024, 10:53 AM