Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
When Trump needs cash, California bank & top shareholders have come to the rescue
(04-07-2024, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Hate fuels desperation. Trump haters are fixated on Trump, destined to put him in jail for jail walking. Each day that goes by and show Trump winning in swing states and losing his base, the desperation increases.

I think Biden's policies suck, but I don't hate Joe Biden the man, just his policies.

I know man, but fortunately Trump accommodates us by committing all sorts of actual crimes, so we don't have to arrest him for walking.

People who hate Biden are in a bit of a quandry, though; they have to invent crimes for which to impeach him. 

They move to impeach, THEN find the evidence. Could anyone get that past a grand jury, much less into court?

(04-07-2024, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: On the other hand, people are going off the rails with anything Trump says or does. Take the animal comment, he clearly was talking about Laken Riley's illegal immigrant is an animal, but the fake news hate media CNN host Wolf Blitzer was caught off guard when Wolf attempted to go after the "Trump Animal" comment, told Wolf if you listen to what Trump said, it was clear to anyone unbiased concerning Trump knows he was not saying all illegals are animals, he was specific. 

The liberal fake hate Trump media is getting schooled by Trump, he knows they will take the bait and make him the news cycle for days. You think they would learn, but they don't and jump off the cliff over and over again. It is quite entertaining to watch those like Wolf look like a moron on National TV. 

I went off the rails when Trump tried to overthrow the election. Now he's back promising vengeance.

"The bait" turns out to be claims that immigrants are "poison" in the bloodstream of America. 

Guy who sells Bibles can't really mean that, but the media fall for it, as do hundreds of thousands of white nationalists.

Odd to defend Trump on grounds he only means "some" undocumenteds. 

Trump schooled me on undocumenteds with this wonderful poem which, I suspect, was not just about "Laiken Riley's immigrant."  

The Snake
On her way to work one morning,
Down the path alongside the lake,
A tender-hearted woman saw a poor half-frozen snake.
His pretty-colored skin had been all frosted with the dew.
“Oh well,” she cried, “I’ll take you in and I'll take care of you.”
“Take me in oh tender woman,
“Take me in, for heaven's sake,
“Take me in oh tender woman,” sighed the snake.

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk .
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived.
She found that pretty snake she’d taken in had been revived.
“Take me in, oh tender woman ,
“Take me in, for heaven’s sake,

Now she clutched him to her bosom, “You’re so beautiful,” she cried.
“But if I hadn’t brought you in by now you might have died.”
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight .
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite.
“Take me in, oh tender woman,

“I saved you,” cried that woman.
“And you've bit me even, why?
“You know your bite is poisonous and now I’m going to die.”
“Oh shut up, silly woman,” said the reptile with a grin,
You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in,
”Take me in, oh tender woman,
“Take me in oh tender woman,“ sighed the snake.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Trump needs cash, California bank & top shareholders have come to the rescue - Dill - 04-08-2024, 05:32 PM