Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Direction MDD Simulation
(04-08-2024, 02:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I really like Quinyon Mitchell as a player, my favorite Corner in this Draft, just doubt he will be there and think Terrion Arnold is more
likely to be there and Arnold played with Battle at Bama. Completely agree that you cannot lump Safeties/Slot Corners with Outside
Corners. Getting a top Corner is never a bad thing, they are cheap and sometimes are very good very soon at an extremely valuable
position in today's passing league.

As we all know now, Sweat is off the table in the 2nd round with his DUI and could be had much later now and I don't even know if
we would want him after this pathetically stupid move by Sweat.

Absolutely love the rest of the Draft OSUfan. Love Corley, love Fisher, love Stover, love Zinter (he might not be able to play this year
but he could be an All Pro down the road) love Nourzad, really love Tyrone Tracy this guy can play RB and WR and be a Returner has
all the moves the only reason he falls is he is older otherwise he is a top talent in this Draft.

Hadn’t seen ESPN’s mock but he indeed has Arnold to us.

18. Cincinnati Bengals

Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama

After signing right tackle Trent Brown in free agency, the Bengals are cleared to address the defense in Round 1. Teaming Arnold up with DJ Turner, Cam Taylor-Britt and Mike Hilton gives Cincinnati's secondary a chance to compete with any team in the AFC. Arnold was a five-star safety prospect but made the move to cornerback, where he started for two seasons and collected six interceptions and 21 pass breakups. He also ran a 4.5-second 40-yard dash at 6-foot and 189 pounds, and he is feisty and physical at the line of scrimmage. In short, he has the skill set of a true CB1 and future Pro Bowler.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-06-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-06-2024, 09:38 PM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-08-2024, 02:26 PM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 04-14-2024, 10:53 AM
RE: New Direction MDD Simulation - Soonerpeace - 04-08-2024, 08:50 PM