Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-08-2024, 08:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: An adult individual who relates to feminine societal norms and behaviors and lives their lives identifying as such.

No that's the Liberal changing definition. 

In Humans there is an xx and xy chromosome that distinguishes whether you are classified as a Male or Female along with the respective reproductive parts.

There is no such thing as a third option. Doc doesn't say, I dunno wtf this one is. He either says Boy or Girl cause that's the only 2 known species of Humans known to man.

And i'm just gonna put a stop to the next step in the argument now. 
But not all people can reproduce.

Doesn't matter, not all people have 5 toes on each foot either. It's called deformatory, they are still associated as either xx or xy. Change all the mental and physical parts you want, but bottom line is your chromosomes dictate which sex you are.

Have at it though, i know many of you will disagree, but what i said is straight up truth, it's non-disputable.

So again, why does one groups rights override another? Why can't straight men go into the Ladies room without getting the cops called on them?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 04-08-2024, 09:17 PM