Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby !
(04-08-2024, 09:33 PM)depthchart Wrote: This is part of what concerns me with an OT pick in round 1.

At some point the Team will Start him and may keep starting him to try to make the pick work. 

(like other 1st round O-lineman that never really panned out)

Personally, I would hope that JC Latham gets close enough for a 3 to 5 pick Trade up and go get him. 

(Others like Fuaga more who may also require a Trade up)

Staying put at pick #18 for an OT likely means riskier options (although many smart Posters like some of those options & could be right)

I think that JC Latham would Lock the RT position down for a Decade.

Latham may go too early for a 4 to 5 pick Trade up to be able to happen (Fuaga could also)

*Once the better OT's go off the Board the other positions start looking better but Bowers & Mitchell could also be taken before pick #18.

Byron Murphy II would be nice to have but Brian Thomas JR sure helps with the TEE situation. 

Personally, I think Latham will be there at 18 with him not doing the workouts and coming off of injury.

We will see, but I don't think we should trade up for him, if he is taken someone else will fall.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby ! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-08-2024, 11:22 PM