Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-08-2024, 10:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Science is great, except when it doesn't match what you want.

Agreed. Which is why it is funny how hard you are arguing against the scientific consensus.

(04-08-2024, 10:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sorry, just cause you can say you are a "...." doesn't make you one.
There are plenty of men with effeminate qualities, that doesn't make them a woman and vice versa

Agreed. And that is not what anyone is saying. Being transgender is more than that.

(04-08-2024, 10:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No they aren't species, they are classes, the Human Species has only 2, male and female. Sorry if I wasn't clear the first tiime.

Class? That's just a little better than before. It's called "sex," and there is evidence there are more than two.

(04-08-2024, 10:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you are telling me that every trans woman/man is born with xxy chromosomes? Unless you have proof that they are, i'm just not buying that at all. 

Nope; not saying that at all. You are stuck on sex whereas gender is a different construct.

(04-08-2024, 10:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'd like to know how many, are born this way. Can you provide that? Neither of your links tell us "how many" just talks about the rare find.

Frequency of the occurrence is not relevant to the discussion. The exact number is not known because many intersex individuals are assigned female or male at birth based on their dominant traits and may not ever learn of their genetic and/or physiological differences. I have seen estimates of anywhere from 1.5% to 3% of the population being born with intersex traits.

(04-08-2024, 10:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Right biological men can't go into the bathroom because they are biological men and not biological women,

You do understand that a trans man can be straight, right? Gender identity and sexual orientation are different things.

Also, you would like these men to go to the women's restroom?

[Image: group-photo.jpg?id=33722549&width=980&qu...quality=85]

[Image: trans-main.jpg]

and these women to go to the men's?

[Image: main-qimg-ef32c253c52a6093cb7d445b2a436fc7-lq]

[Image: Miss_Universe_transgender_1697422650234_...662514.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-4.26.39-PM-1024x677.png]

I don't know. I think that would make people pretty uncomfortable, to be honest.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Belsnickel - 04-09-2024, 07:26 AM