Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49
(04-09-2024, 08:44 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They have the extra round 3 pick that could help them move up a few spots in a swap. So if they do want someone they might be able to swing it. I certainly don’t know their thoughts. I do know they are bound and determined to be able to draft the BPA every year. They achieved that with the signing of Trent Brown. I just listed the guys I think will be there. Now some will be gone. Who are you zeroing in on?

I stay open minded to the very end but as of now I have a few ideas.

Consider Trading up 3 to 5 spots for OT JC Latham or TE Brock Bowers.

Stay put at pick #18 for WR Brian Thomas Jr to get a leg up on the TEE & loss of Boyd issues.

Stay put at pick #18 for Byron Murphy II to deepen that Group for the future & in case of injuries there.

Other considerations for pick #18 (Fuaga & Fashanu but I think they will be gone before #18)

Corners Quinyon Mitchell & Terrion Arnold (who may both be gone before #18) Somewhat of a Luxury pick but would help the Group.

DE Laiatu Latu (even more of a Luxury pick since somewhat deep at DE but I think that Latu could be a Stud player)

If all of my options were available at pick #18 as of right now I would order them:

JC Latham
Brock Bowers
Fuaga
Brian Thomas Jr
Fashanu
Byron Murphy II
Quinyon Mitchell
Terrion Arnold
Laitau Latu

*Ordered probably a little more for need or impact to the Team or Team Finances than pure BPA. (All subject to change or re-order)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49 - depthchart - 04-09-2024, 11:47 AM