Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49
(04-09-2024, 11:47 AM)depthchart Wrote: I stay open minded to the very end but as of now I have a few ideas.

Consider Trading up 3 to 5 spots for OT JC Latham or TE Brock Bowers.

Stay put at pick #18 for WR Brian Thomas Jr to get a leg up on the TEE & loss of Boyd issues.

Stay put at pick #18 for Byron Murphy II to deepen that Group for the future & in case of injuries there.

Other considerations for pick #18 (Fuaga & Fashanu but I think they will be gone before #18)

Corners Quinyon Mitchell & Terrion Arnold (who may both be gone before #18) Somewhat of a Luxury pick but would help the Group.

DE Laiatu Latu (even more of a Luxury pick since somewhat deep at DE but I think that Latu could be a Stud player)

If all of my options were available at pick #18 as of right now I would order them:

JC Latham
Brock Bowers
Fuaga
Brian Thomas Jr
Fashanu
Byron Murphy II
Quinyon Mitchell
Terrion Arnold
Laitau Latu

*Ordered probably a little more for need or impact to the Team or Team Finances than pure BPA. (All subject to change or re-order)

Great list. I’d imagine Bowers is gone. Although I think Bucky Brooks who is solid mocked him to us. I doubt Fuago is there either. But I think they will have a top 5 or so ranked they want. It will be minus QB’s and such. They will go with whoever falls. I’m leaning to Thomas, Murphy, or Arnold.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49 - Soonerpeace - 04-09-2024, 12:14 PM