Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-09-2024, 11:29 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You're still focusing on sex when I am discussing gender. They are two different things.

The infrastructure required for the single-stall bathrooms would be prohibitive; that's why I don't offer it up as a solution. Personally, I'd be okay with just one giant bathroom for everyone to use and stalls that didn't have gaps in them which would be a more economical solution, but people don't like that. Truthfully, though, there is no "middle ground" solution that will resolve these issues. There are always going to be people unhappy and demanding their side of things. Don't pretend that it's just a liberal thing when "conservatives" are out here doing the same. Honestly, most teens and kids probably wouldn't care if it wasn't learned behavior to care from the adults around them. If we instead taught them that you just mind your own business, some people are different, and what they do in the stall doesn't concern you then it wouldn't be an issue at all. But that would require actually working on our societal values rather than trying to utilize infrastructure to cover up our inadequacies as a society when it comes to treating each other with respect and dignity.

Just my two cents.

I understand the strain it will cause, but if the gov is so adamant about it, then it's not a problem and many place could use an bathroom upgrade (isn't it a tax write-off as well?) Gov could allow an early year write-off based on an estimate then provide the actuals once it's done. 

there's always a way, just have to work those political brain cells.

An open bathroom with secure stalls would be fine to me, but i don't think US society is ready for that and forcing it will just delay the process. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Mike M (the other one) - 04-09-2024, 12:24 PM