Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49
(04-09-2024, 12:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Great list. I’d imagine Bowers is gone. Although I think Bucky Brooks who is solid mocked him to us. I doubt Fuago is there either. But I think they will have a top 5 or so ranked they want. It will be minus QB’s and such. They will go with whoever falls. I’m leaning to Thomas, Murphy, or Arnold.

The Bengals 4th round pick may be enough to Trade up 3 to 5 spots. (Maybe add one of the 6th round picks to get it done)

In 2023 the Steelers & Patriots made this Trade. The Steelers went up for Broderick Jones OT.

New England traded a first-round selection (14th) to Pittsburgh in exchange for first- and fourth-round selections (17th and 120th overall)

Compare to Bengals give #18 & #115  to go up to #14. 

(and maybe add a 6th rounder to it to get a deal done at #14 or maybe even #13)

A Trade Value Chart would have this close enough & from there I think it comes down to Who the Team trading down is Targeting.

If a Team can Trade down 3 to 5 spots, still get the Targeted player plus a 4th round pick (& maybe a 6th) then 

they probably won't concern themselves with the Chart down to every last point value.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49 - depthchart - 04-09-2024, 12:28 PM