Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals
(04-09-2024, 12:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Is cross-dresser an offensive term? If so, it wasn't meant offensive because it's not the same as a trans. But seriously, that doesn't really matter to my point. As I stated in another post, why not have a men's, women's, and Unisex bathroom? Everyones happy. Why does one have to be forced by a belief or lifestyle of another?

Cross-dresser is an outdated term and typically refers to someone who does not identify as the gender they dress as. It's all good, just a learning opportunity.

(04-09-2024, 01:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why not? I think this would be helping Society along the path of advancement? Wouldn't that be worth it in the long game? 

Anyways, this is a SOCIETY Issue, change doesn't happen over night, Take baby steps, other wise we will end up with another Roe Vs Wade 50 year flip flopping wasting more time and MONEY. 

I have an undergraduate degree in policy analysis, which is the field of crafting possible solutions to policy problems. We typically create multiple options and assess the feasibility of them looking at not just resources, but also the political viability. The idea of raising taxes for something like this would be a political non-starter. This is why this hasn't been proposed as an option. Not only would it be a hard sell for elected officials, the general public wouldn't go for it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bond slashed to 175 million while Trump appeals - Belsnickel - 04-09-2024, 01:24 PM