Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump Announces Abortion now a state issue. He will not attempt a National ban
(04-09-2024, 01:49 PM)MrRager Wrote:
  • Abortion - Most republicans are not against abortion - also, abortion wasn't banned, it was given to the states.
  • Other reproductive rights like plan B, birth control, and IUDs - I could be wrong, but I beleive the issue here is government funded
  • Marijuana legalization - Marijuana was federally banned in 1937 during the FDR (D) administration.
  • Gay marriage - 49% of Republicans suppoprt sam-sex marriagehttps://news.gallup.com/poll/506636/sex-marriage-support-holds-high.aspx
  • Polygamy 
  • Euthanasia
  • Drag shows
  • Gender freedoms
  • Alcohol (lived in a dry county, couldn't buy alcohol on Sundays in other areas) This is a state issue and many democratic states have liquar laws.

What regulations do you see from the dems and how to you weight them against some of the above list? A couple major ones that stand out to me are gun regulations and the handling of COVID.  

Consider the bolded above. The 4 morality issues I didn't attempt to address because I'm not sure I want to dig into all that.

As for Dem regs controlling people, you really don't have to look far. You can't buy a large soda in NY because its not good for you / Everything California / Gas Appliances / Bidens EV mandate, etc. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Abortion now a state issue. He will not attempt a National ban - HarleyDog - 04-09-2024, 02:36 PM