Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-08-2024, 10:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ah yes, I'm sure if "liberals" just let Trump do whatever he wanted and walk all over "them" the people who find Trump inspirational would get sick of his constant winning and abandon him.  Also, if it were only liberals who took issue with Trump he wouldn't have to say RINO every 3 seconds.

Trump does spin a good story, though. I sincerely doubt people who love Trump rally around other repeat offenders with such vigor. 

Two ways to get rid of Trump.
One that will never happen, Media needs to stop talking about how he wipes with is left or right hand.
Two, be POTUS and do a second term then he's not eligible for another. To be fair, I don't think Trump or Biden will be able to finish another term. 

(04-09-2024, 08:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, Trump knocks himself down a lot by creating businesses that he puts zero thought into and then them failing.  

I mean it wasn't "liberals" who told him to make his own university and then lie about almost everything about it and get sued and shut down, for example.

It wasn't liberals that ruined Trump Steaks, Trump Water, Trump Airlines, etc.

And it sure isn't liberals sending Trump "donations" to prop him up, pay for fines, fund his legal defense team, etc.

You are too predictable, Just say "Trump" and you come running with just as much Vile and Hatred as you can. To me its almost as if you are mini=wannabe-Trump.  

(04-09-2024, 10:33 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What happens to Trump after they disclose he (and his buddies)  shorted his own stock in this BS platform? How much $ from his blind sheeps Social Security checks went into this ? .....the irony

The irony is that it's highly unlikely that the people you are trying to describe even invest in the stock market. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Mike M (the other one) - 04-09-2024, 02:37 PM