Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(04-09-2024, 02:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Two ways to get rid of Trump.
One that will never happen, Media needs to stop talking about how he wipes with is left or right hand.
Two, be POTUS and do a second term then he's not eligible for another. To be fair, I don't think Trump or Biden will be able to finish another term.

I'm not so sure either of those would get rid of Trump. After the 2020 election and 1/6 there seemed to be a sort of "OK, well that's got to be the end of Trump" sigh of relief from both sides as politics was supposedly going to get back to normal and 2024 was going to be not Biden VS not Trump, but that didn't last long.  A lot of folks on the right weren't exactly gleeful that Trump wasn't snuffed out after losing like everyone else would have been so the Trump show is going to continue whether anyone wants it or not.

Trump losing in 2024 will just open the door for another "it was rigged" cycle that will take years and/or Trump running in 2028.  Trump winning in 2024 will establish him as the sole voice in the GOP and his influence will be part of the GOP until he dies and with the way people refuse to accept that celebrities die, who knows if that will even stop it.

I don't think Biden or Trump are up for the rigors of being president, but I also don't see a second Trump term being one where he surrounds himself with anyone who isn't 100% loyal to his particular brand of um politics.  Then again, Biden and Trump are both within "dead in 4 years" age, but man...Trump dying in office would open the door to people going ape about him faking his death or being assassinated or all manner of insanity.

Also, Trump being so enamored with Putin who pulled an "elect me and I'll totally honor the terms and rules.....sike!!!! I'm leader for like...a long ass time now!" may not be a written guarantee he'd do the same, but it certainly wouldn't floor me if he did.  Of course the most important aspect of this is that enough voters would be all for this.

Anyways, Trump is like cancer...we've got it so badly that you just don't clap your hands and make it go away and at this point our society is so full of Trump that any attempt to remove him will result in absolute agony and death.  We're stuck.  Whether in your personal life or politics...never let a narcissist in, because you'll never again have the control needed to get him/her out.

(04-09-2024, 02:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Trump is your daddy

He isn't, but coincidentally my mom is buried on a golf course. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - Nately120 - 04-09-2024, 03:02 PM