Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump Announces Abortion now a state issue. He will not attempt a National ban
(04-09-2024, 02:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: As for Dem regs controlling people, you really don't have to look far. You can't buy a large soda in NY because its not good for you / Everything California / Gas Appliances / Bidens EV mandate, etc. 

It's funny you mention this, because I live in PA where you can't legally buy more than X amount of alcohol at once.  I bought booze for folks coming over and I had to make two purchases and walk out to my car twice due to the amount I was buying.  Also, there was a small town bar in my hometown that had Trump and freedom and all this signs and flags all over the place...well, not too long after that PA was entertaining making it so that alcohol could be purchased at the Sheetz and other non-bar establishments.  Wouldn't you know it, that same bar had signs outside that told everyone to vote NO in regards to my freedom to buy beer at a convenience store like a normal state.  Freedom is great, unless it means I'm free to buy beer someplace else.

I'm not talking about you specifically, but the love people think they have for freedom doesn't last long when you bring up freedom of people to hurt their wallet or do stuff they think is wrong/gross.  

(04-09-2024, 03:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: By "Things to Happen," are you talking health wise for the mother and baby?

I'm also skeptical "health of the mother" is going to be something that'll be taken into consideration.  All  you need to do is point out that doctors are lying or being paid by George Soros to say that women who want abortions NEED them because of their health and support for that exception will get shaky. Enough people will side with politicians over doctors once again to bring that into doubt. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Announces Abortion now a state issue. He will not attempt a National ban - Nately120 - 04-09-2024, 03:17 PM