Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd!
(04-08-2024, 08:45 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Disagree. Where we have bad olineman and e have bad play. It’s gotten better because we’ve brought in better oline but we lost one to FA and LG is trassshhh. And Volson the only one we drafted imagine that. We’re close but not there yet. Get get Fuaga Latham or mims in 1. And come back later like the 4th or 5th or maybe even 97 if u love a guy who’s there like puni and snag him. Give Volson some competition and depth also at multiple position up n down the line. Boom.

I do think our line is better from 2 years ago but still needs improvement for sure, still hope we go tackle in 1st but i don't just buy since Burrow gets pressure and sacked the end is near, rarely does any QB go without being sacked, hit etc... we need to get the line better but Burrow also needs to find a way to be more durable to help also. I will add if we don;t see more improvement this year, time to finally move on with a new Oline coach
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm truly tired of hearing the fix the offensive line crowd! - Essex Johnson - 04-09-2024, 06:27 PM