Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby !
(04-09-2024, 05:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The more I watch of Mims and the more I learn about the man the less likely I think he is to be a bust honestly. He can play all over the line
with his athleticism, so if he outplays Volson which I find likely we have another starter instantly while Brown mans RT until Mims is ready to 
play there. Very rare player I am finding in Amarius Mims, I think he will be a hit.

Mims & Guyon intrigue me as options.

I tend to lean towards Mims over Guyton due in part to his shear size & weight.

Mims 6 foot 7 & 3/4 inches tall  340 pounds at the Combine   36 & 1/8 arm length   9.58 RAS score

Guyton 6 foot 7 & 3/4 inches tall   322 pounds at the Combine  34 & 1/8 arm length   9.71 RAS score

Mims appears to have nice balance when he blocks, moves well with the defender and makes it hard for them to get to

either side of him. 

I think that Mims handles defenders trying to go around him better than Guyton does and whoever the Bengals get has to deal with 

TJ Watt & Myles Garrett. 

Either one or both might do just fine and it is up to the Bengals to get it right.

*I wonder if Burrow would have trouble seeing over them if either played at Guard for a while as you suggested. - LOL  They are TALL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Hit on the round 1 pick Baby ! - depthchart - 04-09-2024, 06:36 PM