Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49
(04-09-2024, 07:38 PM)depthchart Wrote: What do you think the Bengals think of Bowers ?

And who would you Trade up for ?

I think at TE they have Gesicki but because of only a 1 year deal they are positioned to be able to take Bowers. I know for an absolute 1000% fact they are tired of the shuffle game at TE. I think Trent Brown with only a 1 year deal means they want a long term solution at RT. Letting go of Tyler Boyd means that if someone good is there then they can draft someone at 1. Signing Moss to a 2 year deal means they aren’t placing RB as an early need. Not signing a CB in free agency means they may draft one. So I think TE,RT, WR, and CB will be our pick.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Goodberry - Who will be the most available at 18 and 49 - Soonerpeace - 04-10-2024, 01:02 AM