Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round Prospects You'd Avoid At All Costs
I think you nailed it CJD with all the players I am weary of, didn't know about the neck injury with Latu, thanks he is now off
my board. I like Verse if we do go End, he was always making plays when I watched the Seminoles last year. Would be interested
in what our Bengals/Noles fans have to say about Verse. I have heard them rave about Trey Benson and Johnny Wilson a couple
players I want in the mid rounds, but have yet to hear them speak on Verse.

The guy that you list for me is the one to avoid at all costs is definitely Guyton. He doesn't impress me at all in the film, bad
technique, just blessed with superior size and athleticism without the stuff you need between the ears from what I am seeing.

Opposite of Amarius Mims who seems smart with all the intangibles. Honestly the only thing I see with Mims that makes me
say nah is the lack of snaps, but to me that is not a problem anymore with the Trent Brown signing and watching the guy with
his elite balance, strength, smarts and insane athleticism and work ethic on top of it. Mims looks special. Wanting Mims, Murphy
or Newton the most for us at this point at 18.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Round Prospects You'd Avoid At All Costs - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-10-2024, 01:37 PM