Poll: What would make you happen prior or during draft with Tee?
This poll is closed.
Nothing - keep him on tag
20.00%
17 20.00%
Trade him for a draft pcik
50.59%
43 50.59%
Sign him to long term contract
16.47%
14 16.47%
I don't care, sick of discussing Tee
12.94%
11 12.94%
Total 85 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
15 Days Prior to the draft. I would like Tee Higgins -
(04-10-2024, 02:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If the vote was for what I think will happen ? I'd say they'll keep him on the tag.

If the vote was for what I'd like to see happen ? I would like to see us retain Tee at high end #2 money. Highly doubt that happens.

What would probably be best for the team long term is to go ahead and trade Tee for higher draft pick and move on.

Spot on in every way. Mellow

(04-10-2024, 03:01 PM)Nepa Wrote: I was on the "keep Tee train" until he asked to be traded and then listed QBs of other teams he would like to play for. (Yes, he included Burrow, but still went on to list other QBs.) I am now on the "trade TEE for draft picks train."

Didn't know Tee listed other QB's he would like to play for...

(04-10-2024, 03:02 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Trade him for a pick(s).

By the numbers, he is very replaceable.

He does not want to be here under the Bengals terms.

one or two impact starters could be had for his 21 million cap number.

The draft pick(s) received could be used for his replacement and/or depth.

I have a hard time understanding why people want to keep him aside from nostalgia.

Yep, I loved Tee before last season and wanted him here while others like TLL were wanting us to trade him before last season.

He was right and I was a year late go figure. Tee played pretty poorly by his and everyone's standards and was banged up in a contract 
year as Xeno said. Time to move on to players who will be here in the future and wish Tee the best wherever he may go except when 
playing us IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 15 Days Prior to the draft. I would like Tee Higgins - - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-10-2024, 03:20 PM