Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round Prospects You'd Avoid At All Costs
(04-10-2024, 06:09 PM)Okeana Wrote: I think what's more promising is that you aren't hearing anything in the scouting circles that it's a red flag and he hasn't had any reoccurring issues after he recovered. its also not a degenerative medical issue which is a huge positive for me.  I do know that neck fusion surgeries scare me for the long term health of the person, when he's 50 years old he will probably regret it, but in the short term he will be able to perform at a high level.  Two athletes that come to mind with similar injuries and surgeries are Kurt Angle in wrestling and Yoel Romero the UFC fighter, just incase he is drafted and you're interested in these kinds of things lol

As far as his fit, I think he would be the long term replacement for Trey, right now he can split reps to give these guys some rest, Trey is a dog, but I really wish that he had someone that gave him less snaps so that he could be prime for the playoff run 

Angle had a crippling opioid addiction and could only really get clean after he retired.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Round Prospects You'd Avoid At All Costs - Whatever - 04-10-2024, 06:38 PM