Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-12-2024, 05:23 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Using his most recent stats is cherry picking"

Interesting take.

I think the question is why all the love for a receiver who is not producing or staying healthy, but can be traded to help the team via picks and freeing up 21M in cap space?

What do you mean not producing? He was hurt last year, as was burrow. It was a down year across the board lol. Freeing up 21m this year doesn’t help us, as we still have space to make signings if the bengals chose to do so.

This is just a business thing between Tee and the bengals. Emotions aside, Tee gives us a much higher probability at winning in 2024 than without him.

would tee Higgins help or hurt the Steelers? Would you feel confident with CTB or Turner lining up against him?

If they can get back a similar receiver production for 2024 (davante Adams as an example) sure, trade him. I would
Flip them for one another. I don’t care about 2025, not when 2024 is staring us in the face and this team could win the big thing any given year. Tee Higgins is a BIG reason as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Bengalbug - 04-12-2024, 05:34 PM