Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-12-2024, 10:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Calvin Ridley is a 2nd Team All-Pro WR.
Brandon Aiyuk is a 2nd Team All-Pro WR.
AJ Brown is a 2nd Team All-Pro WR.

Michael Pittman Jr is the only one I could say Tee would be possibly better than of those 4, and even then Pittman just had a career year and Tee had the worst year of his career. So not momentum isn't on his side.

You're actively overinflating him right now, because he's a Bengal. The the real narcissistic nonsense when you have to start resorting to insults after resorting to picking an issue over word semantics. Dude is our WR2 and has played less than 2/3rd of the offensive snaps in his 4 year career. There's a lot of WRs who are very comparable to him out there who don't get the benefit of Joe Burrow throwing them the ball. If another team wants to pay him to be a low end WR1, let them and reinvest those resources. We don't need to pay him the same amount to be our high end WR2 that isn't happy being here.

Goal posts moving, yet again. When comping JUJU to tee you based it on catches, yards and tds over a certain time period. I did the same, but then you mention all-pros.

Calvin Ridley was 2nd team in 2020…
Aiyuk and we this year, but cumulative since 2020, him and tee are close (based on how you comped juju and tee, but maybe that doesn’t work here? Let me know).
AJ brown and tee Higgins first 3 years are about as close as you can get. Anything related to last year and tee Higgins/burrow needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

You give Ridley props for 2nd team all pro, 4 years ago. But dismiss tee Higgins back to back 1k yard seasons due to horrible luck all around.

Lastly? Juju is overinflated with one outlier year. He has only one year with 1000+ yards, juju is Tyler Boyd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Bengalbug - 04-12-2024, 10:37 PM