Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-12-2024, 10:06 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: So are you looking at starts (Higgins) or games played (Chase).

Honestly this conversation and topic is exhausting. Moving goalposts, etc.

No one can seriously think that we have a better chance of winning in 2024 by getting rid of Tee Higgins, not for draft picks anyway. The bengals should do everything possible to put themselves in a position to win NOW, but also set themselves up For the future. Tagging and keeping Tee gives them the best chance to win in 24, cap flexibility in 25, and a comp pick in 26. Trading tee, at this point in the offseason, makes it harder to win in 24, with burrow still on his rookie deal.

This is exactly where I'm at. We're gonna be worse off without Tee this season... Without him our WR corps is Ja'Marr Chase and some guys. And quite frankly; why in the hell did they let Jesse Bates walk if they weren't going to try and re-sign Tee Higgins?

The argument has reached to point of absurdity that it's been thrown out on here that Zay Flowers is better than Higgins.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - jason - 04-13-2024, 12:12 AM