Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final chance to Mock Synric. (Trade?)
(04-12-2024, 04:08 PM)Synric Wrote: Fautanu just has the skill set that the Bengals have sorely missed over the last few seasons an OL that can pull and block in space. He could really set an aggressive tone for the future of rhe OL too.

I have thr offensive players heavy in my top 50 (OL, WR) so by pick #80 it dries up a little for guys with more versatility. Tez Walker could be in this range with some outside speed and does have a top 30 visit...which reminds me need to update that thread lol.

The draft is funny I went into thinking Fautanu as my round 1 target and wanted offensive speed but ended up throwing bodies at the OL and DL lol.

Understandable. In my recent Mock Fautanu and Bowers were there and Mims and Murphy were gone, something I find highly 
unrealistic but you gotta go with what the sim gives you. A WR that isn't getting a lot of talk is Malik Washington who can do it 
all from his highlights that are very impressive. Fast, strong hands, hard to tackle...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final chance to Mock Synric. (Trade?) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2024, 02:18 PM