Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran?
(04-14-2024, 05:48 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: They were going to create a bomb whether there was a deal in place or not. I'm not sure why you dismiss their history of not being cooperative, yet history is important when it comes to Israel. 

I'm aware of how the money is being monitored and setup. but think about it, now the money they were using for that is freed to use for "other discretionary things". Don't pretend otherwise. If CC debts are eating up half of your money, and suddenly you don't have to worry about it for several years, that means half you money is open for you to use how ever you desire. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. 

Pretty sure most of the other "powerful" Arab countries have already signed peace deals with Israel. The P's have had many years to come to the table with "powerful" backing yet make demands they know Israel won't agree, but Israel did give concessions a few times yet P's still rejected. I don't think the P's are interested in the kind of Peace you want them to be interested in. So yes, it's a good thing to bring them to the table on their knees and realize that they aren't going to get all that they want. Maybe it's that outside interference that keeps causing problems with the deals.

So in your eyes, none of these other things matter as much as the P's dispossession? 

Excellent writing, on point. I'm curious about your opinion on other arab countries making peace deals with Israel. Israel is hated by Muslim countries. Are any of them working with Israel in anything? Or is it just ink to paper? Just curious. DJT had some good negotiations going in the middle east as far as I know, bringing Sudan, UAE and Bahrain together. I believe they are actually trading together as well. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran? - HarleyDog - 04-14-2024, 06:19 PM