Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran?
(04-14-2024, 06:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You mentioned UAE, Sudan, and Bahrain. 
Also Suadi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Morocco.

All have peace deals and deal economically with each other. 

In my eyes, if  you can find a way do deal with others in an economical sense, it will speed up the peace process, basically the old adage "Money talk, BS Walks" thing. Money can soothe hurt feelings. 

Yep, totally agree. Also, as you mend your trading for several years, it's not a good choice to attack the hand that feeds you. It's good for countries to rely on each other. That is non-terrorist countries I mean. However, when you get to the size of China and the US? Ugh. If the Chinese would cut us off from the ingredients we need to make medication, people would die. We have relied to much on China for too many things just because of cheap labor. 

As you said, working together helps the peace process. I long for a day, when countries can put their religious hate aside, and work together to create better lives for everyone. Unfortunately, Hate always wins, and hope gets destroyed whenever the bible and Kuran clash.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Biden's "Don't" foreign policy deterring terrorist groups and Iran? - HarleyDog - 04-14-2024, 07:19 PM