Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-14-2024, 06:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't agree a young Mike Evans is better than Tee, but Tee missed 5 games in 2023 so yes, his numbers were bad in 2023.

He has to learn to deal better with the hamstring issues, but I don't see a WR in this draft at pick 18 and certainly not a pick 47 that is as good as Tee is right now. Tee is a vet, knows our offense. Fans forget rookies have learning curves and most are inconsistent at best the first year or 2. 

I would say some like you are under valuing Tee on our team in 2024. 

Our choice is not Mike Evans or Tee in 2024. It is Tee or a rookie 1st or 2nd round pick. 

A young Mike Evans is definitely better than Tee so far, look at the numbers...

Hamstring injuries tend to linger, not a good sign either.

I might be under valuing Tee on our team in 2024 though, you could be right, and yes, it is Tee or a rookie 1st or 2nd round pick and we 
do not know what value either will bring or if it will even be a thing. All I can do is look at the facts so far and the facts say Tee and his 
Agent think they are worth far more than the Bengals are offering which most likely means Tee isn't going to be here for the foreseeable 
future. I like to look to the future, you guy's are stuck on Tee, I am just looking at the hard reality and this is moving on sooner rather 
than later.

(04-14-2024, 07:10 PM)J24 Wrote: So you think a healthy Tee can't produce a 1,300 yard season and 10 TD season like Mike Evans?

I honestly don't know, and I honestly doubt it from what we have seen lately. Tee has youth on his side though and if Burrow and him 
finally stay healthy he has a shot.

(04-14-2024, 09:37 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: And with 130+ targets….

Has to be on the field to get that many targets and that is hard when Ja'Marr is still the player we need to target more.

Fact, when we target Ja'Marr Chase a lot we win a lot more games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-15-2024, 01:17 PM