Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-15-2024, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Let's just see if Tee can have a season close to Mike Evans, Kupp's or Diggs best seasons before we put him with these WR's please.

I love the guy, but until he actually has a season close to these guy's best, he is second tier...

Just the way it goes. We can assume he could be a #1 all we want and yes, he had some good games with Ja'Marr out and played like a #1.

But that was only a few games and he had some bad games as the #1 when Chase was out as well. His good games made his bad not look as bad.

No one is putting him up there with those guys. Folks are pointing out the similarities in injuries, career trajectory, etc.

Tee Higgins is on a similar career trajectory as all of the guys you listed (Evans, Kupp and Diggs). Go look at their opportunity share & first three years in the leagues.

Lastly IDGAF about Chase being here. We have around 100 targets per year vacated with Boyd leaving. Assuming Higgins gets 10-30 of those targets, I’ll call it now… Higgins is top 12 in yards and catches and top 5 in TDS. You want to see somone like Mike Evan’s on the bengals? Well Higgins/Chase without Boyd is about to blow up and Higgins is going to eat.

It’s really crazy to me that people can’t see the path forward for tee Higgins to have BY FAR his best season yet. Same for Chase. Burrow might take a slight efficiency bump, but that is TBD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Bengalbug - 04-15-2024, 04:32 PM