Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-15-2024, 04:32 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: No one is putting him up there with those guys.  Folks are pointing out the similarities in injuries, career trajectory, etc.  

Tee Higgins is on a similar career trajectory as all of the guys you listed (Evans, Kupp and Diggs).  Go look at their opportunity share & first three years in the leagues.

Lastly IDGAF about Chase being here.  We have around 100 targets per year vacated with Boyd leaving.  Assuming Higgins gets 10-30 of those targets, I’ll call it now… Higgins is top 12 in yards and catches and top 5 in TDS.  You want to see somone like Mike Evan’s on the bengals? Well Higgins/Chase without Boyd is about to blow up and Higgins is going to eat.

It’s really crazy to me that people can’t see the path forward for tee Higgins to have BY FAR his best season yet.  Same for Chase.  Burrow might take a slight efficiency bump, but that is TBD.

Hope you are right Bengalbug. Still think we draft a WR somewhat early that could take up Boyd's targets no problem so we will see.

Even if it isn't a WR, even Gesicki could take up those targets or Bowers if he falls to 18.

(04-15-2024, 04:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Steelers would be a team I would be stubborn and say gotta gimme 2, maybe 3 1st rounders.
You can't let your biggest divisional rival over the past 20 years get an upgrade from you if you really believe Higgins is a WR1-caliber guy.

They're very likely taking a WR in Rd 1.
I can see them targeting Thomas or Mitchell at 20.
Higgins is probably better than any WR right now they could get at 20th overall or later.
And you don't add Russell Wilson and Justin Fields if you aren't trying to win now.

All this makes sense, completely agree Ochocincos. 2 maybe 3 1st rounders and the scum can have him, just sucks for Tee lol

I think we can find a much better option for all involved to make everyone happy, not just us. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-15-2024, 06:44 PM