Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(04-15-2024, 09:34 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I move to 2-1. I was losing most of the week but rallied over the weekend.

and I am off to a bad start on Monday April 15th.   The sun doesn't shine on the same dog every day.  I'm over due for a bad week,   Still, I will not stop trying to have pitching points.  I have seen teams to chicken to ever use pitchers, and they always finish in last place, for is it not all about hitting.  More to the game than hitting. 

Those who have played Fantasy Baseball longer than you or me Tecmo, have a saying that is correct. That if you score 600 points one week, often you only score 200 points the next week....It is a Roller Coaster of a season as your players get HOT and your players get COLD, but you ride it out, the Ups and Downs. A few bad weeks in Fantasy Football kill you, but Baseball is a marathon longer season. Like old Johnny Carson Show, some nights the jokes are good, some nights the jokes are down in the valley. Anyway, I had an awful Monday start, against a team you don't want to fall behind to. It Happens.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 04-16-2024, 04:16 AM