Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-16-2024, 01:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He almost has to attend. His advisors are telling him to attend. If he doesn't, he has missed a golden opportunity.

It's awesomely cynical that political advisors are telling a man running for president that it is essential to his reelection that he defy a judge's order and either go to jail OR face zero consequences while his supporters scream about how it's a two-tiered justice system.

Trump can't lose!  Either he goes to jail which helps him, or he doesn't face consequences and shows he is above the rule of law that applies to commoners, which also helps him.  At least the Trump haters can all take solace in knowing that for Trump being around his wife and doing normal stuff like this is going to make him miserable. 

(04-16-2024, 01:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Did he?  Do you have a source for this other than your claim?  Even if true it's irrelevant, it doesn't alter a single point about the discussion at hand.

Given Trump's er...nature, I'd say it's fair the burden of proof would lie upon the hypothesis that he actually did attend something for his kids.  I mean, I'm kind of joking, but not really.  It is amusing that during this specific trial Melania is going to be tasked with sitting next to him and pretending that he has any honor for his sacred traditional marriage. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Nately120 - 04-16-2024, 01:50 PM