Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial
(04-16-2024, 05:33 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Did the Judge approve Trump to attend Barron's Graduation?

No??? So How is it a lie if he's required by law to attend his Trial? 

I guess we won't know for sure until Trump attends it and ends up in prison for it, I'm wagering it's a no.  I don't know the actual official order, Trump said he was denied but we know Trump has lied about other things of this nature.  Isn't it standard for a defendant to be required to attend a criminal trial?  So if there is an official denial on the part of the judge is it being framed as an unfair singling out of Trump or are we admitting that this is "business as usual" and when anyone else is too busy being on criminal trial to do stuff we say "Tough luck, shouldn't have done criminal stuff?"

Sources posted within the past few hours indicate that the judge hasn't officially ruled on it yet, which means when Trump is saying he's been denied that he is misrepresenting the ruling because, as others have pointed out, the narrative that he's been denied opens a "can't lose" scenario.  Trump's official word is that he's been prohibited from attending:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112277727022231642

Let's you and I talk like adults here, Trump wants the judge to deny him.  The fact that the judge is even entertaining this while Trump is already crying foul and unfair makes me think he's trying to bait the judge into saying "NO" so Trump can have more than just his word to back up his cries of unfair.  Just my 2 cents until further notice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge pressing jurors to see if they are impartial - Nately120 - 04-16-2024, 05:44 PM