Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those who want Byron Murphy II - Leap Frog
(04-17-2024, 02:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This.

And this. There will be a player sitting out there at 18 that should significantly help our team. I like Newton a ton for what he does on 
the field but there have been injury rumors as of late that have his stock down and he might be able to be had in the 2nd round. 

In the end, we should just stay where we are at and we will get a good player, no need to trade up unless we are fixated on a player like
Fautanu who would be an instant start for us at LG and is solid of an OL as there is in this draft. I think the Seahawks grab him and if the
Rams want to trade up in front of us for Murphy, fine.
We can draft Mims, Latham or one of other players you mentioned.

I get your points and I am more on the Fence on this.

There could also be the CULTURE FIT that could come into play or a players chances of becoming GREAT versus good.

Is Byron Murphy II more likely to become Great than some of the other players left at pick #18 ? 

Would Brock Bowers be targeted in a Trade up due to maybe being a better CULTURE FIT ?  Or another player the Coaches connect with ?

Would they Trade up for say Latham or Fuaga versus staying put for Mims or Guyton if they see one of them as better CULTURE FITS ?

Right now, I keep Trading up as an option.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: To those who want Byron Murphy II - Leap Frog - depthchart - 04-17-2024, 02:55 PM