Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-17-2024, 01:42 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: No one has said he is an elite number 1.  But he IS a top 20 WR, by most any measurable or metric you can pull since we joined the league.  

Since 2021, Justin Jefferson has twenty two 100+ yard games. Most in the nfl.  Cooper Kupp has 20, davante adams 19, Tyreek hill 17, ceedee lamb 16… so on and so forth.

Tee Higgins has 10 such games over that time span, good for 13th (tied with waddle) most in the nfl.  

Furthermore, when he gets to the 100 yard mark, he is averaging over 17 yards per catch.

Tee Higgins is NOT cooper Kupp, I repeated NOT Kupp. But, he is of similar archetype build.  Same for davante Adams and the great Larry Fitzgerald.  

If anyone can bring any facts/production to the table on how tee Higgins isn’t a number one receiver, I would be open to it.  But so far it’s just opinions and a lot of said so.

People have provided facts and stats proving Tee is not a top 20 WR, you just choose not to believe them. I know, because I did just that in this thread.

Second hint Tee is not a top 20 WR is that you're on an Bengals fan message board, where the homerism is strongest, and you are the only one making that claim,

Third bit of proof comes in no one is sniffing around and making offers for Tee. It's like he's radioactive and no one wants to touch him. Now if he were a true top 20 guy, other teams would be all over him as he would be upgrading the WR room, taking he top spot for at least 12 teams, but that's not happening either.

Some of the stats you come up with for Tee remind me of the movie Mr. Baseball with Tom Selleck, when his character, Jack Elliot proudly stated, "LAST SEASON, I led this team in ninth-inning doubles in the month of August!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - FormerlyBengalRugby - 04-17-2024, 03:02 PM