Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-17-2024, 03:02 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: People have provided facts and stats proving Tee is not a top 20 WR, you just choose not to believe them. I know, because I did just that in this thread.

Second hint Tee is not a top 20 WR is that you're on an Bengals fan message board, where the homerism is strongest, and you are the only one making that claim,

Third bit of proof comes in no one is sniffing around and making offers for Tee. It's like he's radioactive and no one wants to touch him. Now if he were a true top 20 guy, other teams would be all over him as he would be upgrading the WR room, taking he top spot for at least 12 teams, but that's not happening either.

Some of the stats you come up with for Tee remind me of the movie Mr. Baseball with Tom Selleck, when his character, Jack Elliot proudly stated, "[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]LAST SEASON, I led this team in ninth-inning doubles in the month of August!"[/color]

Can you please refresh them for me? I’ll happily say I’m wrong here, but every meaningful statistic that can be measured lists tee as a top 20.

19. TEE HIGGINS, CINCINNATI BENGALS

2022 was a big year for Higgins because he was able to show that he could still look like a true No. 1 receiver without Ja'Marr Chase, who missed time due to injury, on the field drawing the attention of defenders. Higgins justified the narrative that he can be an elite receiver in any offense and caught 61.5% of his contested targets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Bengalbug - 04-17-2024, 03:05 PM