Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those who want Byron Murphy II - Leap Frog
(04-17-2024, 02:55 PM)depthchart Wrote: I get your points and I am more on the Fence on this.

There could also be the CULTURE FIT that could come into play or a players chances of becoming GREAT versus good.

Is Byron Murphy II more likely to become Great than some of the other players left at pick #18 ? 

Would Brock Bowers be targeted in a Trade up due to maybe being a better CULTURE FIT ?  Or another player the Coaches connect with ?

Would they Trade up for say Latham or Fuaga versus staying put for Mims or Guyton if they see one of them as better CULTURE FITS ?

Right now, I keep Trading up as an option.  

I know we brought in Fuaga, but trading up for him would probably be very spendy as the Raiders are a ways ahead of us and he fits what
they need perfectly. It is an interesting thought as culture fits are definitely a thing with Zac Taylor and company now.

(04-17-2024, 03:25 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I am big in the Murphy camp, but certain someone coveted will fall to the Bengals at 18.

Someone unexpected that can help the team will be there.

Maybe the Rams do not prize Murphy as much as the Bengals do and would be happy with Newton and therefore can sit pat or even trade back?

It will definitely be a fun draft night!

Johnny Newton is the more likely Aaron Donald type. Murphy is more of a run stopper than CAN rush the passer, not a pass rusher that CAN
stop the run like Newton. Yeah, gonna be a fun night, only 8 days away!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: To those who want Byron Murphy II - Leap Frog - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-17-2024, 03:52 PM