Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest
(04-17-2024, 02:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am using my eye balls Bengalbug and no way Tee Higgins is faster than AJ Green in his prime on deep routes, no way.

If you cannot see that Tee is slower than Ja'Marr on short routes I just don't know what to say. You guys are saying Tee is a #1, well 
we have a #1 on our own team to compare him to and sorry, he falls short by a long ways of Ja'Marr Chase the WR we need to pay.

Well, from everything I can find, AJ green never had a documented speed over 20.5 MPH. I know this shocks you, but Tee Higgins and AJ green are similar speed, especially deep.

Where did I ever say that Tee is as fast as Jamar? I know this. I’ve never put tee in top 12. In fact the only people who keep wanting to compare Higgins to Chase/jefferson is folks like you.

We will pay Chase, that’s not a question, the question is, has been and always will be, does trading tee Higgins help/hurt the bengals in the short term and long term.

I was in the trade tee camp at the start of free agency. I figured you might be able to backfill the production with a vet WR and/or the bengals could potentially go after a game Wrecker at another position to get positional strength. With FA all but dried up, tee Higgins as a bengal, provides the best chance of the bengals getting back to the Super Bowl. I also feel like if you trade tee Higgins, you are getting Pennie’s on the dollar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee Higgins…. Steelers have Interest - Bengalbug - 04-17-2024, 11:05 PM